SNA’s Special Sections Exchange Program is Now Underway!
For many suburban newspapers, special sections are relied upon to generate new revenue. While some of you publish only several special sections throughout the year, many of you publish more than 100. And, like your newspapers, special sections have not only been accepted by your readers, but are also now anticipated by them. Those of you who have been successful at producing these lucrative money-makers have created the ideal situation — a need for them among advertisers and readers.
But, where there’s a demand for one type of special section, there’s probably a desire for many others addressing a variety of subjects. This is why SNA is offering you an opportunity to participate in our FREE Special Sections Exchange Program. This program is available exclusively to SNA members and is already paid for as part of your annual dues — there is no cost to participate.
The attached list includes a variety of special sections published by SNA members around North America who have been kind enough to provide us with multiple copies for distribution to other members. You may select to receive up to 20 of these sections. SNA will ship them to you soon after receiving your order. Please note that we have limited supplies of each section and, as a result, we may not be able to send you all the special sections you order. Orders will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis until supplies last.
Simply complete the information requested on the attached page, place a checkmark next to those sections you would like to receive, and return the form and your list of selections to SNA Headquarters as soon as possible.
Remember: If you have extra copies of special sections that you’ve published and would like to share them with other SNA members, please send them to us. Thanks for your cooperation.
SNA Special Sections Exchange Program
SNA’s Special Sections Exchange is a FREE service available exclusively to SNA members. Please select no more than 20 special sections you would like to receive.
If you have questions, please call SNA at 312-644-6610. And remember, if you have extra copies of special sections you have published, please send them to SNA Headquarters so that we may include them as part of future exchange programs. Thanks for your cooperation.
Please note: Unfortunately, because we have only a limited quantity of some of the sections listed here, the selections you pick may not be available by the time you place your order. Many thanks to those SNA members who submitted these sections.
1. ____ Interiors Published by Review Publishing, Philadelphia, PA. Home improvement articles are mixed with related advertisements.
2. Career Zone Published by DFW Suburban Newspapers, Dallas, TX. This 8 page weekly employment guide lists employment opportunities by specific sections. This guide is from Nov. 18 – Nov. 24.
3. ____ New York International Auto Show Published by Bergen Newspaper Group, Palisades Park, NJ. A preview of the New York Auto Show with features on the latest car design changes, trends, etc.
4. ____ The Memorial ’96 Tournament Published by Suburban News Publications, Columbus, OH. This 28-page section include articles on the volunteers who worked the tournament, some of the charities that will benefit from it, as well as advertisements from sponsoring companies.
5. ____ Spring Fever Published by Alliston Press Ltd., Alliston, Ontario, Canada. Once the warm weather hits, everyone leaves their coats behind and heads for the outdoors. If readers were looking for spring activities, this section covered everything. It features stories on gardening, car care, home maintenance, decorating, and outdoor cooking.
6. ____ Philadelphia Golfer Published by Montgomery Publishing, Fort Washington, PA. This magazine-style section is the official program for the Bell Atlantic Classic Golf Tournament. The 48-page color magazine has articles on the charities benefiting from the tournament as well as advertising from the sponsors.
7. ____ Greater Philadelphia Travel & Outdoor Sports Show Published by Montgomery Newspapers, Fort Washington, PA. Highlights of the travel & outdoor expo, which brings in hundreds of exhibits and displays focused on hunting, fishing, and other outdoor activities. Also features articles about the expo in general.
8. ____ Golf Course Guide 1996 Published by Bergen Newspaper Group, Palisades, NJ. This 16-page section highlights all the area golf courses.
9._____ Midfield Masterpiece Published by Tribune-Review Publishing Co., Greensburg, PA. This 16-page tab features stories and photos on Pittsburgh’s Midfield Airport, including a behind-the-scenes look at the airport’s operations center, the
airport’s unique architecture, and a brief history. Advertisers include travel agencies, airlines, hotels, taxi and limousine services, etc.
10. ____ Home Improvement Expo Published by LIFE Newspapers, Oak Brook, IL. Exhibitors at the Home Improvement Expo advertised in this pull-out section. Expo attendees used the section to guide them to exhibitors’ booths.
11. _____ Columbus Parent Published by Consumer News Service, Columbus, OH. This annual section is published for Mother’s Day. Features articles on newborns, adoption, motherhood, fun activities for the entire family, and more.
12. ____ 133rd Annual Harvest Home Fair Published by Press Community Newspapers, Cincinnati, OH. This section helped fair-goers make sure they weren’t missing any exciting events. Several advertisers also ran photos with their advertisements to add a personal touch to the guide.
13. ____ How Americans Select the President Published by Cecil Whig, Chesapeake Publishing Corp., Elkton, MD. An overview of the race — from the primary to the conventions to an explanation of the electoral college system.
14. Homes of Collin County Published by Scripps Community Newspapers, Plano, TX. November, 1998. Features over twenty pages of houses for sale, and apartments for rent in the towns of Plano, Allen, McKinney and Frisco.
15. ____ New Jersey Festival of Ballooning Published by the Hunterdon County Democrat, Flemington, NJ. Includes everything readers need to know about this special event, including tips for visitors, directions to the airport, schedule of events, and more.
16. ____ An Island For All Seasons Published by Island Publishers, Ltd, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. Focuses on the community during the holiday season and winter months. Features schedules of events for each month and articles about local activities.
17. ____ Penguins Preview Published by Review Publishing, Philadelphia, PA. A preview of the coming hockey season, featuring articles on competition, game schedule, and team history.
18. _____ Dublin Directory of Childcare and Youth Activities Published by Suburban News Publications, Columbus, OH. A comprehensive directory of childcare facilities, relevant articles, and recreational opportunities for children in the Dublin area.
19. _____ Cape Cod Spectator Published by Community Newspaper Company, Orleans, MA. Articles cover key issues that impact the community — social, economic, environmental, governmental and health.
20. ____ Spring Homes ’95 Published by Suburban News Publications, Columbus, OH. This 16-page section features articles on spring cleaning, tool tips, room additions, and grilling.
21. ____ Southern Dutchess Survival Guide Published by The Southern Dutchess News, Wappinger Falls, NY. Features stories on crime, lifestyles, health, recipes, as well as local anecdotes — all interspersed with coupons from area vendors.
22. ____ 27 East Published by The East Hampton Star, East Hampton, NY. Features perfect picnic spots, a restaurant update, local barbecues, etc.
23. ____ Spring Home Published by Antelope Valley Press, Palmdale, CA. Readers learned all about decorating tips, landscaping, remodeling and gardening in this colorful section.
24. ____ A Guide to College Life in Boston Published by TAB Communications, Newton, MA. A look at student lifestyles in the city of Boston, including features on where to find great coffee, cheap eats, how to form a band, etc.
25. ____ Plymouth — “America’s Hometown” Published by MPG Newspapers, Plymouth, MA. Everything any Plymouth resident would need to know is in this section, including local government officials, public library hours, post office locations, etc.
26. ____ Guide to the MetroWest Published by TAB Communications, Newton, MA. A 56-page magazine-format section featuring important information about essential local services, the educational system, hospitals, libraries, and a map of each town in the MetroWest area.
27. ____ 2nd Annual Frigidaire Cycling Classic Spectator Guide Published by Suburban News Publications, Columbus, OH. Includes information about the Classic, sponsor list, etc.
28. ____ Guide to Delhi Township Published by Press Community Newspapers, Cincinnati, OH. A 50-page magazine style section featuring useful information about the community, business and government.
29. ____ Homes and Gardens Fall Published by The Peninsula Gateway, Gig Harbor, WA. Decorating on a budget, do-it-yourself projects, gardening tips, and an in-print tour of the local “Homes Tour” are all featured in this section.
30. ____ Making the Grade Published by Eagle Newspapers, Baldwinsville, NY. This guide to continuing education includes information on the SAT, ACT and PSAT tests, as well as information about and descriptions of summer education courses.
31. ____ Tallmadge Today Published by Record Publishing Co, Stow, OH. Focuses on the town, providing an overview of its history and how that history has influenced the town’s current status and composition.
32. ____ Destination Kitsap Published by Kitsap Newspaper Group, Bremerton, WA. A summer vacation handbook filled with maps, calendars of events, and informative articles about the islands near Seattle.
33. ____ Gilbert Days Promotional Guide Published by Independent Newspapers, Gilbert, AZ. Features coverage of the annual community-wide three-day celebration in Gilbert. Events include a parade, a street fair, International Professional Rodeo Association rodeo, a western dance, and more. Sponsors of the event also received ad space in this guide.
34. ____ Building & Development Guide Published by Kitsap Newspaper Group, Bremerton, WA. Includes helpful features on remodeling as well as redecorating suggestions.
35. ____ Bainbridge Review Almanac Published by the Kitsap Newspaper Group, Bainbridge Island, WA. This 76-page magazine format almanac serves as the complete guide to Washington’s Bainbridge Island. Subtitled, “Critical Information You Need To Be an ‘Islander'” and with a cover price of $1, this comprehensive section includes profiles of the typical islander, stories on commuters, information about local weather conditions, articles about how tax money is spent, a map of the island, a list of local organizations, and many special features unique to the island.
36. ____ Inside Swampscott Published by North Shore Weeklies, Ipswich, MA. Features useful articles about the community accompanied by many advertisements from local merchants.
37. ____ 1992 Race Guide Published by The Macomb Daily, Mt. Clemens, MI. This guide to the summer boating race includes a schedule of events and special features on individual competitions and the competitors.
38. ____ Golf Guide Published by Pioneer Press Newspapers, Glenview, IL. This illustrated directory to the area’s many suburban golf courses includes a complete course directory, in-depth reviews of 40 of the best golf courses, detailed reviews of the courses’ best holes, and tips from the pros on how to beat them.
39. TechGazette Published by Gazette Newspapers, Gaithersburg, MD. Col. 1, No. 10 – October, 1998. Serving Maryland’s growing technology community, this magazine focuses on trends in the market, and tech companies in the Maryland areas. A calendar of upcoming events is listed as well as numerous schools in the area that offer computer degrees.
40. ____ Peppi’s on Dundarave Beach Published by North Shore News, North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. This commissioned special section features the Peppi’s menu and advertisements from other community businesses (but not from other restaurants).
41. Northbrook Community Resource Guide Published by Pioneer Press, Glenview, IL. This special section profiles local business, and services of the community. Includes 62 pages of advertorials and photos of the owners and employees of each business profiled.
42. ____ Colchester Town Guide Published by Shoreline Newspapers, Guilford, CT. A community publication provided by the Colchester Business Association. Includes important town information and a great deal of advertising from local merchants.
43. ____ Football Published by the Tribune-Review, Greensburg, PA. Professional, college and high school football features are mixed in with sports-related advertisements.
44. ____ Inside Marblehead (A Directory to Your Town) Published by The Marblehead Reporter, Marblehead, MA. An extensive look at Marblehead, featuring information about schools, the chamber of commerce, neighborhoods, festivals, etc.
45. ____ Weekender’s Guide to Fun – Spring & Summer 1998 Published by Times Community Newspapers, Northern Virginia. This special section gives detailed information amusement parks, events, activities, entertainment for the family in the Northern Virginia area. Hours, and rates are included, as well as a web site address to receive more information.
46. ____ Environmental Expo Published by CNS/This Week, Columbus, OH. Focuses on an exposition dealing with local environmental issues. Includes exhibition area layout, schedule of events, event highlights, etc.
47. ____ Tulsa Business Journal Published by Retherford Publications, Tulsa, OK. Focuses on the business community of Tulsa, with a special focus on new homes.
48. ____ Charting The Future Published by The Herald Courier, Alliston, Ontario, Canada. A look at industry and development in the local community. Includes a look at local environmental issues and new businesses.
49. ____ Summer Snapshot Published by the Malden Observer, Malden, MA. A pictorial peek into Malden’s daily life. Residents of Malden are shown in a variety of settings, all taken by the newspaper’s photographer as well as contributed by readers.
50. ____ Jefferson County Directory Published by The Port Townsend Jefferson County Leader, Port Townsend, WA. A directory of businesses throughout the county.
51. ____Art Matters Fall/Winter 1997 Published by Montgomery Newspapers, Fort Washington, PA. Read about artists who have left their mark in the Philadelphia area. In Philadelphia’s Regional Magazine of the Arts. It provides interesting articles on local artists as well as pertinent information on crafts and shows in the area.
52. ____ Neighbors Published by LIFE Newspapers, Oak Brook, IL. Focuses on two neighboring communities. Includes information on schools, community groups, non-profit organizations, and more.
53. ____ Inside: North Andover, A Town Directory Published by TAB Communications, Boston, MA. Directory of services with articles on government, sports, the history of the town and more.
54. ____ Community Profile ’92 Published by The Malden Observer, Malden, MA. Profiles the community, including changes that are occurring, the evolution of the community, community services offered, etc.
55. ____ Shape Up Published by the Hi-Desert Star, Yucca, CA. Features articles on exercise, diet and other health-related issues, and includes ads from local merchants serving local healthy-minded residents.
56. ____ Lawn Garden & Landscape Show Published by CNI Newspapers, Inc. Oak Creek, WI. Features tips on maintaining a yard, along with information about landscaping and plants.
57. ____ Horse O’ Rama Published by DFW Suburban Newspapers, Arlington, TX. This section includes a schedule and features on different aspect of this equestrian event.
58. ____ Home Sweet Home – September 1994, and March 1993 Published by Independent Newspapers, Scottsdale, AZ.Features articles on remodeling, lighting, wallpaper, windows, etc. A guide to improving your home with directions on remodeling, color schemes, do-it-yourself projects, as well as advice from area professionals.
59. ____ Our Town North Shore News, North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Looks at some of the recreational and cultural activities available in the surrounding communities. Also focuses on the uniqueness of the area and the people who comprise the communities.
60. ____ Automotive Published by Montgomery Newspaper, Fort Washington, PA. This impressive automotive section includes an attractive front page and includes classified ads, car dealership ads, and an “Automotive Q&A” column.
61. ____ Princeton Business Journal Published by The Princeton Packet, Princeton, NJ. Focuses on topics such as job hunting, managing people and personal finance, and includes features on subjects such as business law and technology.
62. ____ Homes & Estates – September 1998 31 page advertisement brochure for HER Realtors. This brochure covers real estate through HER Realtors in the central Ohio region.
63. ____ Over 50 Published by The Princeton Packet, Princeton, NJ. Reports on issues such as family, aging and the law, careers, and entertainment with the older person in mind.
64. ____ Time Off (Fall Preview) Published by The Princeton Packet, Princeton, NJ. Features activities to celebrate the fall season, including theater productions, outdoor events, and festivals.
65. ____ The Maryland Arts Festival Published by Patuxent Publishing Company, Columbia, MD. Overview of annual festival for exhibitions, films, lectures, children’s theater, and concerts. Also includes profiles of some of the people involved with the productions.
66. ____ Boat & Water Sport Safety Guide Published by North Shore News, North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Features articles about safety gear, safety tips, overboard recovery, and distress signals.
67. ____ Fall Homes 1994 Published by Suburban News Publications, Columbus, OH. Focuses on events to celebrate the fall season, including gardening tips, dressing up the fireplace, cleaning the house, remodeling, etc.
68. ____ Hogan’s Heroes Published by Newark Post, Newark, DE. A special focus on the Newark police department, including an in-depth look at the new headquarters compared with the previous headquarters. It also concentrates on behind-the-scenes operations involved with running the police force.
69. ____ Your New Home Published by The Princeton Packet, Princeton, NJ. Covers household improvement areas, bathroom design, functional kitchens, wall coverings, fences and gardens.
70. ____ The Consumer Cost Cutter Published by The Recorder-Courier, Ravenna, OH. This section is filled with area advertisers’ coupons — everything from pizza to mattress sets to mulch coupons.
71. ____ Molson Indy Vancouver FAN GUIDE Published by North Shore News, North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Gives an overview of the track, drivers, and the race schedule. Also provides general information about Indianapolis.
72. ____ Treasurers (An Insider’s Guide to Williamsburg) Published by ArCom Publishing, Herndon, VA. This annual supplement is designed to acquaint both old-timers and newcomers with past treasures and new attractions, and includes a special feature focusing on children’s activities.
73. ____ Columbia Festival of the Arts Published by Patuxent Publishing Company, Columbia, MD. Overview of annual festival for exhibitions, films, lectures, children’s theater, and concerts. Also includes profiles of some of the people involved with the productions.
74. ____ Baseball Preview ’92 Published by Antelope Valley Press, Palmdale, CA. This section previews the 1992 baseball season at both the major and minor leagues. Includes schedules, ticket information and manager profiles.
75. ____ Paradise Valley Medical Guide & Directory Published by Independent Newspapers, Scottsdale, AZ. Gives general health-related tips and advice on how to stay fit and healthy.
76. ____ Chanhassen Residents’ Guide Published by Southwest Suburban Publishing, Shakopee, MN. An in-depth look at each community, its schools, churches, parks and recreation, senior citizens, family activities, and more. also offers information on clubs, day care, health services, libraries, etc.
77. ____ The Great Summer Guide Published by Rannie Newspapers, Beamsville, Ontario, Canada. Guide to summer activities in a resort community. Includes special events, places to stay, and a dining cafe.
78.______ Broaden Your Horizons Published by MPG Newspapers, Plymouth, MA. Education and Self-Improvement Resource.
79. _____ The Eccentric Real Estate Showcase Published by The Eccentric, Michigan. Real estate showcase with informative articles regarding specific areas.
80. _____ Montgomery Business Gazette. Published by Gazette. Newspapers, Gaithersburg, MD. This section covers the growing world in the greater Baltimore area. This section has business profiles and various stories.
81. _____ Real Estate Guide Published by Peninsula Gateway. A realtors and real estate support professionals information guide for home purchases.
82. _____ Home Spotlight Published by Specialty Communication. A monthly publication with authoritative information to assist the home buyer.
83. _____ Kids Voting Plymouth Published by Old Colony Memorial. The story of 6,000 Plymouth students who went to the polls.
84. _____ 75 Years/Old Colony Memorial Published by MPG Newspapers, Plymouth, MA. A celebration of 175 years of publishing this Plymouth newspaper. Seventy-two pages in three supplements.
85. _____ 97 Guide to Loudon County Activities guide to Loudon County.
86. _____ Guide to DeKalb 96-97. Published by Decatur News. Activities guide to DeKalb.
87. _____ Steelworking Published by Gateway Publications. A history of the PA steelmills and the people who helped to build them.
88. Ravinia Festival 1998 – Encore Published by Pioneer Press, Glenview, IL. Program notes for August 10 – 16 performances as well as artist biographies and upcoming performances.
89. _____ Ink in her Veins Published by Old Colony Memorial. Story of Maggie Mills, a reporter with Old Colony Memorial since 1954 and the stories and changes she’s experienced.
90. _____ The Year That Was Published by Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows Times. A retrospective look at 1997.
91. _____ Automation Nov. ’96 Published by Community News Group. Guide to what’s new in the automotive world.
92. _____ Progress Report ’94 Published by Lower Mainland Publishing. Supplement to South Delta Today and North Delta Optimist.
93. _____ Educational Opportunities Published by Patuxent Publishing, Columbia, MD. Informative articles on choices related to education, including testing, local colleges’ curriculums, and other pertinent issues.
94._____ Looking Good – Feeling Great Published by Patuxent Publishing. A guide to health, beauty and fitness. Includes articles on alternative medicine and why so many people choose it.
95. ______ Weddings Published by Patuxent Publishing, Columbia, MD. Focuses on wedding planning with advertisements from reception halls to bakeries.
96. ______ Spring Home & Garden Published by Patuxent Publishing, Columbia, MD. This section features stories about gardening, decorating and ways to keep cool.
97. ______ Tradition: A Celebration of Jewish Life in Baltimore County Published by Southwest Suburban Publishing, Shakopee, MN. A look at what to do and where to go for local entertainment.
98. ______ Camp Guide & Summer Programs 1997 & 1998 Published by Patuxent Publishing, Columbia, MD. A guide to summer camps for both kids and adults.
99. ______ National Environment Week ’96 Published by Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows. A look at problems we face and solutions we are providing when it comes to our environment.
100. _____ Medical & Health Home Digest Published by Sun Newspapers. Common health questions answered and various health topics discussed.
101. _____ 1996 Yard & Garden Annual Published by Sun Newspapers. Topics covering how to improve your garden, when to plant flowers, etc.
102. _____ The Healthy Living Guide ’98 Published by Patuxent Publishing, Columbia, MD. Gives health information for the area including Spa’s, Mediation, Blood Drive, Etc. Informative information on health issues.
103. _____ Heritage: A Celebration of African-Americans Published by Patuxent Publishing, Columbia, MD. A history of African-American life in Howard county including an article on schools before and after integration.
104. _____ Parent’s Guide to Sources, Resources & Information in Howard County ’98 Published by Patuxent Publishing, Columbia, MD. A wide range of information for parents including support groups, family entertainment and hospitals.
105. _____ Salute to Chrysler ’97 Published by Suburban Journals. Articles on new features of ’97 Chryslers, and car dealerships in the area.
106._____ Brain Power December ’97 Published by Patuxent Publishing, Columbia, MD. Focus on elementary and highschool education.
107. _____ Early Childhood Education Guide ’98 Published by Patuxent Publishing, Columbia, MD. Private and Public nurseries in Howard County.
108. _____ Columbia New Homes ’98 Published by Patuxent Publishing, Columbia, MD. Preview homes in the Columbia area. Tour 11 dream homes by nine builders.
109. _____ DuPage Business Ledger – Not for Profits 1996 Published by Ledger Publishing, Inc., Oak Brook, IL. Showcase of the not for profit groups in the community that provide social services, education and the arts.
110. _____ West County Kids, Dec. 1996 & Feb. 1997 Published by Journal Register, St. Louis, MO. December issue focuses on ideas for the holiday season – how to stay calm, what activities to do for children, etc. The February issue addresses how to take the perfect birthday picture.
111. _____ Market Facts & Book of Lists Published by DuPage Business Ledger. Comprehensive coverage of DuPage county and expanded information on Kane county. Presents a “who’s who” in the local business community.
112. _____ Season’s Greetings Published by Delta Optimist, BC, Canada. Two special sections issued on December 24, 1994.
113. _____ Antelope Valley Teen Published by Antelope Valley Press, Palmdale, CA. Two issues from ’94 & ’95. Back to School, College Corner, The myth of perfection and other articles that address concerns and issues of teenagers.
114. ______ Ninth Annual Taste of Blue Ash Published by Press Community Newspapers, Ohio. An event featuring 26 restaurants from the area. Articles about the restaurants and events that will take place.
115. ______ Penguins Report Published by Gateway Publications, Monroeville, PA. Report and overview of the 1995 Pittsburgh Penguins including first round playoff statistics.
116. ______ A Pittsburgh Report – Bethany College Published by Gateway Publications, PA. Overview of Bethany College, including student make-up, courses, extracurricular activities, financial aid, degrees and more.
117. ______ A Pittsburgh Report – Creating Healthier Communities Published by Gateway Publications, PA. Identifies the components of the Pittsburgh Mercy Health System that help achieve a healthy community.
118. ______ 1996 Old Newsboys Day Published by Suburban Journals, St. Louis, MO. This special section focuses on the youth of St. Louis and features the ’96 Old Newsboys Children’s Choice Awards which rate Best female singer to where to get the Best pizza. Articles also touch on children’s sports and school programs.
119. ______ Madison Business, May 1995 Published by Eagle Newspapers, Baldwinsville, NY. Articles focus on Business Development, how to become and be a successful entrepreneur, and other small business in Madison county. Advertisements for local colleges and businesses.
120. ______ CNY Law, August 1994 Published by Eagle Newspapers, Baldwinsville, NY. First issue that provides the community and the local legal profession an opportunity to share issues and important legal matters in the area.
121. ______ Spring Style, 1995 Published by Eagle Newspapers, Baldwinsville, NY. Advertisement supplement on retail stores in the area.
122. ______ Gilbert 75th Anniversary Published by Gilbert Independent, Chandler, AZ. 64 page publication focuses on the change in Gilbert over the 75 years since the town’s birth. Articles include interviews with long-time residents to new business opportunities.
123. ______ Southern Maryland Real Estate Published by Southern Maryland Newspapers. Advertisement section on properties and real-estate businesses in the area.
124. ______ 1996 How-To Book Published by the Business Ledger, Oak Brook, IL. Informational articles on buying business products and services.
125. ______ Life in Aurora, 1996 Published by Aurora Sentinel, Aurora, CO. A comprehensive index on all businesses in the Aurora area, including attorneys, health, government, and youth.
126. ______ 1996 3rd Annual Frigidaire Cycling Classic Published by Suburban News Publications, Ohio. Information, including a schedule of events, on the weekend cycling event.
127. ______ Dublin Summer Guide Published by Suburban News Publications, Ohio. A comprehensive guide to 1996 summer activities in Dublin, OH.
128. ______ Young at Heart Published by Suburban News Publications, Ohio. A festival for active seniors. Features articles on activities for seniors, and other articles that proves we all are “young at heart”.
129. ______ St. Croix Valley Press – Valley Haunts Published by Press Publications, White Bear Lake, MN. Special publication for Halloween. Stories on local haunts and current entertainment.
130. ______ Homelife – Upper Arlington Published by Suburban News Publications, Ohio. Information for house owners, and first time buyers, including financial planning to how to fix your roof.
131. ______ Your Wedding Published by Suburban News Publications, Ohio. The feature gives a bride-to-be ideas and suggestions on how to plan a wedding, purchase the dress, and even plan the honeymoon.
132. ______ Saluting Our Presidents Published by the Record-Courier, Ravenna, OH. Excellent resource for information on each President. From the first to the 42nd, this pamphlet is a great way to learn a little about the Presidency.
133. ______ McCardle Realty – 25th Anniversary 1970-1995 Published by The Virginia Gazette, Williamsburg, VA. A history on the beginning of McCardle Realty to the present.
134. ______ Dining Published by Gateway Publications, PA. A description of 38 local restaurants.
135. ______ A Guide to Medical Professional throughout the Greater Peninsula Area Published by The Virginia Gazette, Williamsburg, VA. A thorough medical directory for the Williamsburg area.
136. ______ Back to School – 1995 Published by Gilbert Independent, Gilbert, AZ. Addresses upcoming school issues, school missions, school sports schedule and day care.
137. ______ Discover Highline Published by the Highline News and Des Moines News, WA. Glossy magazine that highlights activities in and around Highline including Business, Public Services, and Recreation.
138. ______ Medical and Health Home Digest, August 1996 Published by Gulf Coast Newspapers, TX. Informational supplement that addresses many health-related issues including a home reference First Aid guide to Sleep Apnea.
139. ______ Rodeo Review Published by Pasadena Citizen, TX. A special section on the 1996 rodeo. Great articles on the daring sport and descriptions of each event.
140. ______ Ticket -1996 Published by The Morning News, SC. For all music, movie, restaurants, and entertainment in the area, Ticket provides great articles and up-to-date information.
141. ______ Professional & Technical Careers – Jan., 1997 Published by Harte-Hanks Communications, Plano, TX. Information on Career Fairs, writing a resume and determining career goals.
142. ______ 1996 17th Annual Plano Balloon Festival Published by Harte-Hanks Communications, Plano, TX. This festival attracts over 300,000 and this feature section includes schedules, photographs of the balloons and other activities during the weekend.
143. ______ Plano – An All-American City of Excellence, 1996 Published by Harte-Hanks Communications, Plano, TX. What makes Plaon unique? Find out in this special section.
144._______ Advanced Education – Summer 1998 Published by Pioneer Press, Glenview, IL. Articles in this special section are written by members of the Illinois Association of College Admission Counselors and provides information about graduate programs, time management, and other pertinent topics.
145.______ South Philadelphia Review – ’98 Spring Guide Published by South Philadelphia Review, PA. Advertisements and activities for the Spring in Philadelphia. Includes the results from a Readers’ Choice Contest including best restaurant, best doctor, etc.
146.____ Lake County Tour of Homes Published by The Home Builders Association of Lake County. May 30-June 7 edition. Showcases homes in many communities of Lake and Northern Cook County.
147. ____ At Your Leisure Published by Bergen Newspaper Group, Palisades Park, NJ. An arts and entertainment monthly covering local music and restaurants, as well as the Manhattan theater scene.
148. ____TIMEOFF –September 25th– October 4th 1998 Published by The Princeton Packet, Princeton, NJ. Central New Jersey’s weekly guide of what to do in town. Includes movie and theater reviews along with articles on upcoming music concerts. Advertisements include a personals section.
149. ___ PRINCETON FOOTBALL Published by Packet Publications, Princeton, NJ. Princeton University’s supplement to the Princeton Packet – focusing on its college sports team.
150. ____ Princeton Business Journal Published by Packet Publications, Princeton, NJ. The bi-weekly supplement to the Princeton Packet covering business related issues and advertisements.
151. ____ Columbia Magazine Published by Patuxent Publishing Company, Columbia, MD. Howard County’s full color home and garden special section.
152. ____ Senior Resources Published by Patuxent Publishing Company, Columbia, MD. A resource guide provided by Howard County’s Department of Citizen Services on Aging, it contains information and advertisements targeted to senior citizens.
153.____ State Farm Senior Classic Published by Patuxent Publishing Company, Columbia, MD. A special advertisement insert concerning the Senior Classic golf tournament which took place June 29th through July 5, 1998. Includes State Farm ads as well as ads targeted to golfers.
154. ____ Holidays Published by Patuxent Publishing Company, Columbia, MD. A winter holiday special containing advertisements and articles about the Chanukah/ Christmas season.
155.____ Howard County Guide Published by Patuxent Publishing Company, Columbia, MD. Howard County’s full color official 1999-2000 guide. Weather the search is for a vacation destination or permanent relocation this is the guide to check out!
156.____ Heritage Published by Patuxent Publishing Company, Columbia, MD. A special section celebrating the African-American community in Howard County. It includes advertisements aimed at the African-American consumer.
157.____ Early Childhood Education Guide Published by Patuxent Publishing Company, Columbia, MD. Howard County’s 1999 to early childhood educational facilities.
158.____ Jewish Festival Published by Patuxent Publishing Company, Columbia, MD. Presented by the Jewish Federation of Howard County, it contains articles and advertisements about and for the Jewish community.
159.____ Health Fair Published by Patuxent Publishing Company, Columbia, MD. Laurel Community’s official guide to the health fair which took place on June 6th at the Laurel Mall.
160.____ Wine in the Woods Published by Patuxent Publishing Company, Columbia, MD. A guide presented by Howard County Recreation and Parks for their sixth annual wine and food festival.
161.____ Tradition Published by Patuxent Publishing Company, Columbia, MD. A celebration of Jewish life in Baltimore county.