By Tanya Henderson
Advertising & Membership Relations Director
Who says you can’t have form and function? If you are reading this article then you’ve already noticed there’s something different about the SNA website. The site, which soft-launched last Tuesday, brought with it a wider, updated look. In addition to its cosmetic change, it’s a bit more streamlined and easier to navigate. David Lee, SNA’s Director of Technology, has been working on this site diligently over the last few months. “We all know that websites need to continuously change and evolve. Members and visitors to the site will still find all the great resources SNA has to offer with a much better user experience.”
A few new things to note:
- We’ve added the opportunity for viewers to comment on articles to increase conversation and participation. You will be asked to “register” the first time you comment or access our free industry reports.
- SNA information and articles can now be “searched” using the search feature at the top right on the home page
- An event calendar/listing has been added under the “News” tab — you can choose either view
- Social Media links and RSS feeds for news and events are now on our home page
- The SNA Forums are still available for sharing ideas — you can find them now under the “Resources” tab
Give us your feedback! Let us know if you like the site — comment on this article. If you have questions on the new site feel free to contact David Lee at email@example.com.