Webinars include pre-conference update from national advertisers; important information regarding USPS and Valassis and free Virtual Ad Conference (6 webinars)
Local Media Association has now posted the third quarter webinars and has confirmed many speakers including:
* Zach Ahrens, Ad Director, Grand Forks Herald who will be speaking on going from successful print to successful digital sales. Webinar will be held Tuesday, July 10th at 3:00 PM ET.
* Max Heath, Postal Consultant, NNA, who will bring members up to date on the current Valassis and USPS issue. Webinar will take place on Wednesday, July 11th at 1:00 PM ET
* Matt Spahn, Founder & CEO, Planitretail LLC; Bridgit Wallace, Director, Buying, Novus Media, Inc. (and others TBA) will give information to members in order to prepare for one-on-one meetings in Atlanta at the Fall Publishers’ and Advertising Directors’ Conference. Webinar will take place on Thursday, August 9th at 3:00 PM ET
* Rebecca Capparelli, Director of Sales Training and Development, GateHouse Media will present on their successful Block & Prospect program. Webinar is Thursday, August 23rd at 3:00 PM ET.
* Kurt Sima, VP/Sr. Consultant, The Center for Sales Strategy will discuss “The Digital What and Why”. Webinar will take place on Thursday, September 27th at 3:00 PM ET.
For a complete list of free member, IMA and LMIA webinars, visit this link:
Also, don’t forget the free Virtual Ad Conference taking place July 24 and 25. This is a series of free webinars for Local Media Association members focusing on sales (Day 1) and management (Day 2). Visit this link for more information: