Local Media Association’s Interactive Media Alliance (IMA) is an industry-wide initiative dedicated to providing members with timely information concerning all aspects of online publishing including content development, technical updates and advertising opportunities. The Interactive Media Alliance consists of publishers, editors, IT directors, new media developers and advertising personnel.
The Interactive Media Alliance supports community online publishing efforts in several ways...
- Facilitates communication between IMA members and industry professionals through interactive webinars featuring experts in every area of new media. These timely and frequent webinars keep members up-to-date on the latest technology and opportunities.
- Best practice identification and case study presentations.
- A directory of all alliance members complete with titles and contact information available upon request.
The Interactive Media Alliance enables all newspapers, both large and small, to take an active role in shaping the ever-changing world of online publishing. By participating in this alliance you will have the opportunity to interact with like-minded individuals from across North America leading to a more comprehensive approach to locally generated content, technology and advertising sales.
Individuals may sign up for a year-long membership in the alliance granting you 5 registrations to each IMA webinar during your membership period. Membership fees are based on your company's participation in LMA's Classified Avenue program. If your newspaper participates in the program, IMA membership fees are $129 per person for one year. If your newspaper does not participate in the program, fees are $229 per person per year. And remember, up to 5 people from your company can access these monthly webinars at this great rate!
Recent IMA Webinars Include:
- Social Media and Your Advertisers: What You Need to Know
- Digital Sales Challenges
- Reputation Management – A New Revenue Stream
- Internet Shopping Survey and Report
Upcoming IMA Webinars Include:
- How to go from Successful Print Sales to Successful Online Sales
- Digital Pricing Optimization
- The Digital What and Why
Interested in joining the IMA? Please contact Tanya Henderson, Advertising and Membership Relations Director at email@example.com or 804.262.3341.