Posted on April 12, 2012 in Member Press
HATFIELD, PA (January 25, 2012) – ICANON Associates announced today that Calkins Media has selected Newzware 7.0 Circulation Management as their company-wide circulation solution.
An unspecified number of seats of Newzware 7.0 Circulation will be deployed as a SaaS solution across 5 daily, 3 weekly and online publications across 3 states replacing Calkins Media’s current circulation solutions.
In addition to Newzware 7.0 Circulation Management, Calkins Media will be utilizing Newzware’s Web Self-Service and E-Edition authentication module on their newspaper websites.
“We were looking for a powerful yet flexible circulation system to manage all of our print and on-line publications and subscriptions. After an extensive review of all the options on the market, we decided ICANON’s Newzware offered the best solution for us. We are especially excited about the revenue and cost savings opportunities by implementing Newzware 7.0 Circulation Management with Newzware’s E-Edition authentication and access control modules.” Todd Warner, Director of IT, Calkins Media.
Some of the key features that attracted Calkins Media to Newzware 7.0 Circulation Management include:
- The systems Java based architecture, which allows for secure access to all functions within the system from anywhere you have an internet connection. Software is extremely flexible and evolves continuously to keep pace with the current publishing industry.
- Importing and exporting data is extremely easy - Any marketing data you can capture can be imported with our import facility application making the Newzware database a central repository for this type information.
- Newzware 7.0 Circulation Management’s significant time savings, resulting from its extensive report library and automated postal report creation.
- Newzware 7.0 Circulation Management‘s Web Self Service module extends the CSR activity and empowers the customer.
- The E-Edition authentication and access modules - subscription based access that integrates with most Content Management Systems and offers the convenience of social network login and password (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
About Newzware 7.0 Circulation Management
Newzware 7.0 Circulation Management is one of the most versatile and powerful systems on the market today. It’s simple, easy to use browser client makes managing your publications, products or electronic subscriptions a breeze. Whether a single user system, metro daily or a group consolidating across a wide geographic area, Newzware 7.0 Circulation Management can easily scale to meet your needs and budget.
About Calkins Media
Calkins Media (http://www.calkins.com/) is a Philadelphia based media company that publishes 8 newspapers in 3 states and owns three ABC television stations. Calkins Media publishes newspapers in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Florida. The television stations are located in Florida and Alabama. It offers online newspapers, magazines, and news. The company was founded in 1937 and is based in Levittown, PA.
About ICANON Associates and Newzware 7.0
ICANON Associates, Inc., Newzware Division (www.newzware.com) powers digital content management, online marketing, advertising and business productivity solutions for the world's community media companies including CNHI, Harris Business Systems, Gazette Newspapers, to name a few and a large collection of Independent Media companies. With more than 500 local newspaper properties relying on its solutions, Newzware is the best software performance value in the newspaper industry. ICANON was founded in 1990 and is currently headquartered in Hatfield, PA, with development, support and sales offices in North America.
Press Contact: Gary Markle, Marketing Director, 215 822-5519; email@example.com