Site Visits Include Google, Fisher Communications, AT&T Interactive, Black Press and The McClatchy Company
Register Today - Tour is Limited to First 20 Registrations
The Local Media Foundation has set an exciting agenda for the 2012 Innovation Mission. This is the third Innovation Mission conducted by the association’s foundation who’s goal is to see innovation happening in “real time” at some of the most progressive companies and media houses. The week-long tour is intended to expose attendees to some of the best minds in the media and technology worlds.
- Full day at Google including access to an invite-only private media partner event
- Half day private session with Gordon Borrell - Driving Revenue Using Compass Reports
- Bonus - all attendees will receive a customized Compass report (included in registration fee)
- Half day with AT&T Interactive focusing on mobile and digital agency success (pending confirmation)
- Five hour visit to Fisher Communications, winner of Borrell's Innovator of the Year award
- Visits with some of North America's most progressive media companies including The McClatchy Company and Black Press + bonus visits with the president of the Canadian Newspaper Association and senior executive from WAN-IFRA (World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers)
- Digital immersion - all attendees will tweet, blog and share the learnings throughout the trip (help will be provided)
The 2011 North American Innovation Mission was a game changer for those that attended:
- “This Innovation Mission set the course for the future of our company.”
~ Doug McAvoy, The Elkhart Truth
- “This experience taught me how easy it can be for us to disrupt the disruptors and extend our reach.”
~ Terry Kukle, Metroland Media Group
- “The entire trip was inspiring and encouraging…and reinforced the importance of dedicated and integrated business efforts.”
~ Bob Brown, Swift Communications
The registration fee includes travel costs (air and hotel) for all stops on the tour (does not include flight to Seattle or home from San Francisco); all breakfasts and lunches and four dinners. A comprehensive report is also included in the price as is a series of follow up webinars and conference calls for attendees only.
Click here for the full conference agenda. For registration information, click here.