Local Media Association is pleased to announce that the Local Media Revenue Summit will take place May 9-10, 2012, at the DoubleTree Westshore hotel in Tampa, Florida. An additional bonus day of programming will be held on May 11th. The summit is a joint effort among The Blinder Group, Local Media Association and the Florida Press Association.
The program will tackle the best case studies to showcase new and innovative revenue streams. It was designed to include best practices from a diverse mix of local media companies regardless of platform. Senior level advertising managers and executives that focus on local SMB's as their bread and butter will not want to miss this one-of-a-kind summit that will expose you to new ideas and new ways to engage your customers.
What attendees said about last year’s Revenue Summit:
- “Both Content and presenters were excellent. Would recommend to any revenue manager...” Judy Beckwith, Retail Sales Mgr., Metro Group Inc.
- “Very insightful, packed full of good speakers, studies, and ideas to hit the ground running with...” Teri Manning, Digital Media Sales Mgr., Lakeway Publishers
- “Enjoyed it. Finding good value in real practices.” Candy Hodson, SVP Sales & Mkt., Black Press
- “Each session has been fantastic!” Toni Nuttall, Ad Dir, East Bay Newspapers
- “Great ideas, synergy, refreshing & engaging!” Ron Hanson, Online Sales Mgr., Rochester Post-Bulletin
Click here for more information regarding the program, registration information and hotel – only $99 a night.