Save the Date!
November 9-11, 2011
SNA is pleased to announce a newly re-tooled Classified Conference focused specifically on innovative solutions for Classified Departments. The SNA Classified Multimedia Conference will take place at the DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in sunny Tampa, Florida, this November 9-11. Rooms are a low $99/night!
After important and honest feedback from our 2011 conference committee, SNA decided it was time to take this conference up a notch. These won’t be the same-old classified sessions. “This conference will address higher level issues and will focus on the hottest opportunities for classified categories of business,” said Nancy Lane, SNA President. “Technology is allowing us to sell differently in print, online, mobile and more; we’ll focus on the areas with the greatest revenue potential by showcasing promising trends and new success stories.”
Sessions in development include:
- Today’s Classifieds: Print/Web/Mobile/Social – with Janet DeGeorge, leading industry expert
- The Ad Agency Approach to Selling Classifieds
- Interactive Employment Opportunities – Video, Hyperlocal and Virtual
- Developing A World Class Sales Force
- Real Estate: New Technology and Niche Opportunities
- Directories Come to Life with QR Coding, Video and More
- Classified Opportunities in the Daily Deals Space
- Roundtables to Address Hottest Topics in Real Estate, Auto, Recruitment and Private Party
- New Research – Digital Classifieds, Coupons and Deals: Outlook and Examples
- Going Mobile with Social – Classifieds on the go
- And much more!
In addition to the conference, there will be a one-day concurrent program devoted to daily deals and the evolution of this space. This will take place on November 10, with further details coming soon.