|Click Here to Register
Click Here to Register
Lessons Learned from the SNA Foundation's North American Innovation Mission
- Community Contributor Networks, *Webinar complete, video recording and presentations available to package purchasers*
Lead Speaker: Matt Sanders, Director, Deseret Connect
In this one hour webinar, SNA President Nancy Lane briefly covered the strategies being employed by Examiner.com and Journal Register Company before turning the webinar over to Matt Sanders who went into detail about Deseret Connect. Deseret is one of the early leaders in the industry to establish a very successful contributor network which has helped them greatly reduce their cost of content online while increasing quality and quantity.
- Video + Blogging + Print + QR Codes = Big Success, *Webinar complete, video recording and presentations available to package purchasers*
Speaker: Meriel Bradley, Director, Digital Video Group, Metroland Media
This new revenue stream (for both print and digital) was the # 1 favorite of the IM attendees. This is a must-see webinar.
- New Commerce and Business Models, *Webinar complete, video recording and presentations available to package purchasers*
This 90-minute webinar will address the most promising new commerce and business models explored on the study trip including: developing an in-house agency, evolution of daily deals space, pay for performance models, creative combinations/leveraging assets and more.
- Sales Department Structure – Separate, Hybrid, Digital-Only - What is Working?, *Webinar complete, video recording and presentations available to package purchasers*
The Innovation Mission report clearly learned that “legacy reps can and should sell digital products but also that “digital-only staff is required for certain products.” Four case studies will be explored during this webinar with a particular focus on the strategies being employed at Deseret Digital, Journal Register Company and Metroland Media.
- Emerging Content Strategies, March 29, 2012, 3:00 pm ET
This one-hour webinar will address the most promising new content strategies that were uncovered on the study trip including: open community newsrooms, evergreen content, web round-ups, charging for content, enterprise reporting strategies and more. **This Webinar is now free to Local Media Association Members**
- Debriefing with Innovation Mission Senior Executives – Success Stories/Lessons Learned from Changes Made at Their Companies, *Webinar complete, video recording and presentations available to package purchasers*
Speakers: Senior Level Executives that attended the innovation mission and made radical changes upon their return
This session is a must for any senior level executive that wants to learn about emerging and promising trends. Tremendous experimentation is taking place right now; learn about what is working, what is not and the many lessons learned along the way.