>> DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATIONS!
The Fall Conference (#LMAfall) is one of Local Media Association's largest events of the year and always provides excellent revenue-producing ideas. Major advertisers take this opportunity to speak with our members in both group sessions and in one-on-one meetings regarding their advertising strategies. Concurrent sessions are offered allowing the publisher, advertising director and digital manager to choose meetings that relate specifically to their needs.
Featured sessions include:
- Rebuild Your Core While You Reinvent Your Business Model - Presented by Clark Gilbert, CEO, Deseret Digital Media & Deseret News
- The McClatchy Strategy: Why Pure-Play Digital Revenue Growth is So Important to Our Future - Presented by Chris Hendricks, The McClatchy Company
- Print Innovation - Growing the Core - Moderated by Suzanne Schlicht, COO, The World Company
- Digital Subscriptions & Membership Models - Presented by Gordon Borrell, CEO, Borrell Associates and Daniel Williams, Chief Executive, Leap Media Partners and formerly with The Day, New London, Conn.
- Native Advertising - A Hot New Trend (3 LMA Case Studies) - Moderated by Mike Blinder, CEO, The Blinder Group
- Triple Your Search Revenue - Presented by Amie Stein, Director of Training & Development, Local Media Association
- Building & Monetizing a Local Email Database to Drive Social & Contest Revenue - Radio Case Study - Presented by Tim Murphy, Vice President Strategy & Enterprise Platforms, Entercom
Who Should Attend
CEOs, Publishers, Advertising Directors, Major Account Managers, Retail Advertising Managers, Marketing Directors and Senior Level Executives.
Save the Date
September 17-20, 2013
Sheraton St. Louis City Center
Drury Inn Union Station
201 SOUTH 20TH STREET
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63103
Telephone: (314) 231-3900
Reservations can be made online by clicking here. Reserve your room by September 1, 2013 to receive the LMA discounted rate of $127.95.
Special Conference Events
One-on-One Meetings w/ Advertisers | Forms will be sent to paid conference registrants.
Local Media Foundation Silent Auction | Get your donations ready!
Special Pre-Conference Training Opportunity
Selling, Prospecting & Reporting with Social
Monday, September 16 | 1:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Conducted by Amie Stein, Director of Training & Development, Local Media Association
$79 Any conference attendee to add-on their full conference registration
$129 for LMA members that are NOT attending the conference
$149 for Media Association Partners that are NOT attending the conference
$169 for Non-Members that are NOT attending the conference
Early bird discounts end after 8/30/13.
Member Fees | (Am I a LMA Member?)
- First Attendee | $595
- Second Attendee | $545 (and each additional from the same company)
- Guest | $175
- First Attendee | $895
- Second Attendee | $745 (and each additional from the same company)
- Guest | $250
Media Partner Members Fees | (Am I a Media Association Partner?)
- First Attendee | $695
- Second Attendee | $645 (and each additional from the same company)
- Guest | $250