Coupons, Deals, Advertising Circulars, Travel Specials and More
Join this industry initiative that already has 800+ media partners and growing!
zip2save.com launched in October 2009 and has experiencing sustained growth. Local media partners can join with no upfront fees and lucrative revenue-share agreements. Borrell Associates produced the business plan for zip2save.com and noted that "it is operating in a growing marketplace for online coupons, promotions and sales circular distribution that is forecast to grow at a 14 percent compound annual growth rate over the next five years to $46 billion."
zip2save.com media partners include dailies and weeklies in markets large and small. Large partners include: Sun Times Media Group, Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc., Schurz Communications, Dix Communications, American Community Newspapers and more. Contact us for testimonials from our media partners!
There are many points of differentiation between zip2save.com and other national sites. They include:
- zip2save mobile launched in June 2010; media partners can now sell mobile packages to local advertisers using the zip2save app, text messaging and paid deals.
- E-commerce: more than 4,000,000 products from more than 100 major national and regional retailers are for sale on zip2save.com. Media partners share in a national revenue pot on the commission from these sales.
- Spanish-language — zip2save.com is the only national website to offer a Spanish language option for users. Ads can also be targeted in both English and Spanish.
- Hyper-local focus — most national shopping sites do not have local offerings. By leveraging thousand of local sales reps employed by media companies all over the country, zip2save.com is able to populate the site with a thousands of local offers in addition to the important national offers, including grocery coupons.
- Grocery is huge — zip2save.com offers consumers 100+ manufacturer coupons from RedPlum and Smartsource. zip2save.com has consistently been on of their top performing affiliate partners.
- Recent additions include a shopping list feature, price watch (be alerted when a price of an item drops) and more.
- All ads and offers available on zip2save.com can be pushed to social networking applications like Twitter and Facebook.
- Your newspaper can be up and running on zip2save.com within a month of signing your zip2save agreement. Free webinars and training sessions are available.
For questions about becoming a zip2save.com media partner or advertiser, contact:
Local Media Association Vice President, Operations
Phone: (215) 256-6801