Local Media Association is the leading resource for local news and information providers seeking innovation, education and inspiration.
- Broad network of daily and weekly suburban and community newspapers published by some of the leading newspaper publishing companies in North America
- Representing over 2,000 newspapers with more than 22 million in circulation
- Local Media Association member newspapers are the dominant source of local news and local sports in the markets they serve.
- Local Media Association member newspapers strive to provide outstanding local news coverage along with exceptional, targeted advertising opportunities for local and major advertisers.
- Many award-winning newspapers in America's best markets
- Members include some of the largest public and privately held newspaper companies in North America such as:
- Black Press
- Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc.
- GateHouse Media, Inc.
- Journal Register Company
- Metroland Media Group, Ltd.
- Schurz Communications
- Sun-Times News Group
- Wick Communications
- Many other large and medium size newspaper groups are also members of Local Media Association; for a complete listing visit the Local Media Association Member Directory.